Personal Sales in the
past 12 months: $68 Million
Entire career sales in the
past 6 years: $208 Million
Simon Caulfield is setting the benchmark for real estate excellence in Brisbane. “I believe in serving my clients with an unwavering commitment through transparent and open communication along with an outstanding degree of personal care”.
Simon's dedicated approach to every property transaction allows him to develop a clear point of difference in what is becoming one of the hottest, highly competitive markets in Australia. Utilising refined traditional real estate methods and innovative technological systems ensures Simon leads from the forefront capturing a broad demographic of buyers from the educated baby boomers through to the e-Savvy Generation Y. When you deal with Simon Caulfield, you can be assured you are dealing with an experienced professional whose honest, energetic and confident approach will leave you satisfied with exceptional results.
Professionalism • Honesty • Enthusiasm • Experience
Lead Agent - Residential Sales & Projects
Lead Agent - Projects
Co-Agent - Projects
Barca is a once in a lifetime opportunity to enjoy north facing 3 and 4 bedroom riverfront apartments and 3 and 4 bedroom terrace homes in one of Brisbane’s most exclusive riverfront enclaves. Featuring stunning architectural designs, luxury interiors and an unrivalled waterfront position with never to be built out river views.
Rising above riverside Newstead, Haven Residences is an iconic new vision for contemporary luxury living. Here you can surrender to stunning uninterrupted vistas of the river and city, or retreat to elegantly appointed interiors where every extraordinary detail leaves a lasting impression.
For more information visit: havenapartments.com.au
Comprising a collection of three prestige townhomes, The Moray Collection represents an exclusive opportunity to secure freehold townhome living in New Farm.
For more information visit: moraycollection.com.au
From the developers of the award winning Silt Apartments comes Walan, a stunning collection of contemporary apartments along Kangaroo Point’s parklands and riverfront. Sitting in harmony with the environment Walan boasts floor to ceiling glass windows that draw the outside in, capturing expansive views of Brisbane’s river and city, and bringing breathtaking new design to Kangaroo Point.
For more information visit: walanapartments.com.au
Element Residences presents an exclusive range of full floor apartments in Kangaroo Point. Spanning seven levels plus a rooftop floor, Element Residences reaches a new level of grand design. Creative and innovative architecture from Bureau Proberts is changing the face of residential apartment living.
For more information visit: elementresidences.com.au
Defined by its rarity alone, Peak Penthouses are truly exceptional architecture. It unashamedly shines, intemperate in its luxuries, and entices with a heightened sense of being in penthouses of an almost unimaginable stature. Its prestigious location harbours magnificent sights of the Brisbane River and Kangaroo Point from grand balconies and floor-to-ceiling windows. Peak Penthouses capture sophistication that redefines the standard of extraordinary living.
For more information visit: peaksouthbrisbane.com.au
• Prepare complete & ongoing market analysis of comparable new developments & re-sales
• Provide input regarding diversity of product type, unit mix, sizes, & layouts
• Work with development team to select finishes, materials, & fixtures
• Recommend an amenities program designed to attract the target buyer
• Select branding, design, public relations, & advertising partners
• Develop and assist with the implementation of a marketing plan
• Coordinate design and production of all sales materials, including print & digital
• Provide guidelines for design of model apartments & sales centre
• Work with the public relations team to devise a sales & marketing schedule
• Prepare pricing schedules & amend as needed
• Manage all contact with the brokerage community
• Provide sponsor with frequent property status reports
• Designing individual marketing campaigns to capture the broadest buyer audience
• Access to our active buyer database of over 80,000 buyers through the Place Estate Agents network
• The power of the entire team working for you. Including 4 lead agents and 2 administrative staff
• Invaluable market knowledge & experience ensuring you are well informed in making big decisions
• Place Estate Agent’s Number 1 Courier Mail Marketer
• Place Estate Agent's Runner Up Top Auction Agent
• Place Estate Agent's Runner Up Most Premiers
• Weekly iRealty database email sent to local, interstate & international buyers
• Access to the best marketing rates for online & print media campaigns
• We have our own writers, graphic designers, photographers & marketing team for your property
• We always have 2 lead agents at each open inspection to assist buyers & for safety of your home
• We achieved 9 record sales in 2014 for our clients ensuring they sell for more!
"We have the simplest tastes, we're only satisfied with the best"
Enter your details below to receive the latest property news from the
Simon Caulfield team including our upcoming projects and events.
Continually strengthening community relationships, Simon is involved with and sponsors many charities & organisations including coaching the Under 9 Rosella's Soccer team from New Farm United Soccer Club, and raising awareness for Autism & Male Youth Depression, all in his personal time.
Simon would encourage donations to any of these worthwhile groups.
© Copyright 2016 Simon Caulfield. Website by MAMA