"We have the simplest tastes, we're only satisfied with the best"
Professionalism • Honesty • Enthusiasm • Experience
Recognised as one of Brisbane’s undisputed market leaders, Simon has amassed $62,000,000 in property sales in the past 6 months alone.
Highly energetic and determined to achieve outstanding results for his clients, Simon is known for his enthusiasm throughout the sales process.
What separates Simon from his competitors is the ability to market properties through a number of different mediums. Awarded Place Estate Agent’s number 1 marketing award 3 years in a row, your marketing investment will be maximised!
When you deal with Simon, you are dealing with a professional who takes pride in his profession and is performing at the top of his industry.
“I always believe in serving my clients with an unwavering commitment through transparent and open communication along with an outstanding degree of personal care”
Personal Sales in the
past 12 months: $84 Million
Entire career sales in the
past 9 years: $402 Million
On behalf of the Peninsula Business Group, a petition outlining the suggested changes to the Kangaroo Point Peninsula Draft Neighbourhood Plan will be submitted to the Brisbane City Council. The proposed changes will enable the vibrant functioning nature of the existing retail hub at Baildon and Main Streets to continue to thrive.
If you wish to indicate your support, you can sign and send the attached submission along with any additional comments to SC@eplace.com.au before the closing date at 5pm, Monday 19 November 2018
EA to Simon Caulfield
Sales Associate to Deb Maguire
Agent to Simon and Courtney
Sales Associate to Michael Hatzifotis
Senior Property Manager
• Prepare complete & ongoing market analysis of comparable new developments & re-sales
• Provide input regarding diversity of product type, unit mix, sizes, & layouts
• Work with development team to select finishes, materials, & fixtures
• Recommend an amenities program designed to attract the target buyer
• Select branding, design, public relations, & advertising partners
• Develop and assist with the implementation of a marketing plan
• Coordinate design and production of all sales materials, including print & digital
• Provide guidelines for design of model apartments & sales centre
• Work with the public relations team to devise a sales & marketing schedule
• Prepare pricing schedules & amend as needed
• Manage all contact with the brokerage community
• Provide sponsor with frequent property status reports
• Designing individual marketing campaigns to capture the broadest buyer audience
• Access to our active buyer database of over 80,000 buyers through the Place Estate Agents network
• The power of the entire team working for you. Including 4 lead agents and 2 administrative staff
• Invaluable market knowledge & experience ensuring you are well informed in making big decisions
• Place Estate Agent’s Number 1 Courier Mail Marketer
• Place Estate Agent's Runner Up Top Auction Agent
• Place Estate Agent's Runner Up Most Premiers
• Weekly iRealty database email sent to local, interstate & international buyers
• Access to the best marketing rates for online & print media campaigns
• We have our own writers, graphic designers, photographers & marketing team for your property
• We always have 2 lead agents at each open inspection to assist buyers & for safety of your home
• We achieved 9 record sales in 2014 for our clients ensuring they sell for more!
Enter your details below to receive the latest property news from the
Simon Caulfield team including our upcoming projects and events.
Continually strengthening community relationships, Simon is involved with and sponsors many charities & organisations including coaching the Under 9 Rosella's Soccer team from New Farm United Soccer Club, and raising awareness for Autism & Male Youth Depression, all in his personal time.
Simon would encourage donations to any of these worthwhile groups.